Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Thursday, December 4, 2008

DIY Wedding Invitation Pocketfold Instructions

In an earlier blog post I stated that I have completed my wedding invitation pocketfold! Instead of typing out all of the instructions here on my blog, I have written an article on eHow called, "How to DIY Pocketfold Wedding Invitations". It's complete with each step you need to take to make your own pocketfold, along with images of each step along the way. (Click on them to enlarge)

I'm working on getting an actual template of the pocketfold up so you can just print it out to use as a template of your own to cut out the pocketfolds from the 11 x 17" cardstock. I hope to complete it soon and will be posting it here on my blog.

Less than 8 months until our wedding day! Time is going by a little too fast!!

1 comment:

Catholicgauzette said...

Amazing! Do you have the template posted? This is an amazing find online!