Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Monday, September 29, 2008

DIY Projects

I am planning and hoping to complete a lot of the wedding details myself, including:

*Invitations - I'll be doing pocketfolds and my inspiration comes from Heather, you can find hers here. (one of her photos shown on the left)
*Programs
*Thank You's
*Rehearsal Dinner Invites
*Centerpieces for tables
*Table numbers

and I think there's more but I can't seem to think of them at the moment.

Let the scatterbrain moments begin...!

I received a few sample colors for the outfit for my flower girl and I'm thrilled with 2 out of the 3 so YAY! I'll be going dress shopping with some of my girls on October 11th, so I'm going to bring those swatches to compare with the potential bridesmaids dresses so I can see how it'll look. I'm getting so excited, the planning is finally under way!

No comments: