Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Friday, September 26, 2008

Engaged! ...for about 6 months now! :)

Roger and I have been engaged for a little over 6 months (or about 18 months if you want to get technical :) and it's all FINALLY starting to set in for me. I have just started this blog to keep all of my ideas, thoughts, photos, venues, vendors in one place.

I haven't tried on dresses yet, but I plan to very, very soon. Here are the ones that I like so far: (All would be in white, regardless of what color is shown)



The first one is David's Bridal #T8946R. The other 2 are DaVinci #8228, 8246 & 8220 (In order)

I'm not sure that I'll like the way strapless dresses fit, but I do know that my boobs won't be so heavy that they'll push my dress down. I do really like the halter neck styles.

No comments: