Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Butterfly Stamp for DIY Invitations

Our wedding will have a butterfly theme and since I'm doing the invitations myself, I decided to get a butterfly stamp. I'll either use it on the outer enclosure flap on the pocketfolder or on the invitation itself. I haven't fully decided, but I just got it yesterday and I'm so excited! I also bought a few other butterfly stamps, but I haven't received them yet.

I think I might order my paper this weekend from paper-papers.com. They have the color I want and can't find anywhere else in big enough sheets! It's looking like I'll be doing at least 100 invites, possibly as many as 150 so I want to get started right away so I don't feel like I have to rush through them!

No comments: