Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pocketfold Creation has Begun!

Yay! A pocketfold! Actually I think we've completed 5. So that's a good start I think. :) Roger was helping me so I'm looking forward to more of his help. I think I'll end up having to do a lot less by myself than I thought. I'm really glad that he's wanting to help out.

It took me FOREVER to decide on the colors of the pocketfolds. I knew I wanted to make my own rather than buying them already made for $1+ each. Crazy!

I really wanted a pretty blue for the pocketfold, but I couldn't find the right shade and then I opted to just do white pocketfolds with a bright blue mat and then have the outer envelope match the mat - so they'll be bright blue as well. They'll be sure to stick out in the mail once they've been sent. :)

I should note that we're currently just cutting the pocketfolds, we aren't scoring or folding them yet. I just want to get them all cut out first, that's the hardest part.

Tonight we'll be carving the remaining 2 pumpkins of our initial 6! I'll post pics of all of our pumpkins as soon as I've taken some. I can't wait to see them in the dark and lit up with candles!

No comments: