Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Friday, October 24, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping - with Bridesmaids!

Tomorrow I have an appointment scheduled at David's Bridal so that my bridesmaids and myself can try on dresses! I went a couple of weeks ago to look at bridal dresses and I found one that I really like. But...after getting advice from my bridesmaids, I will not be making the purchase until after we go to David's - just in case I find something I like better there. Plus I think if I get my dress there, my bridesmaids would get a discount and that would rock. =)

I'm 97% sure that I want to get their dresses in the Cornflower blue color shown on the pic from David's on the left. I'm letting my maids choose their own style, but I do want them all to be wearing the same shade and probably the same hem length too.

I'll be sure to post pictures!

No comments: