Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Friday, October 24, 2008

DJ: Booked!

Ever since we announced our engagement and wedding plans to my parents, they had a friend of theirs in mind to use as our DJ. My dad has been friends with him for years and years but I had no idea that he was a DJ! He ended up having to cancel another wedding because he was already booked for that day, but accepted our request, so YAY! A part of me feels bad that he'll have to cancel and those people will have to book another dj, but hopefully they won't have any problems.

So now we officially have the ceremony and reception venue and our dj booked! As each day passes I find myself getting more and more excited!

I also received some of my paper for the invites I'm doing and I'll post pictures and directions once I'm able to start them. For now what I can tell you is that I'm making square pocketfold invites in white linen and then I'm using a bright blue mat, and then the invite wording will be on white linen as well. I think it'll have a real 'summery' feel to it and that's perfect!

Here's a picture of the mock up of the inside (just the mat and then the invite on regular copy paper). It's nowhere near finished at all yet, but as soon as the other paper arrives, I will take a photo of the mock-up!

No comments: