Custom Photo Stamps!

Zazzle Custom Stamp 120x60

Monday, October 27, 2008

Disappointed with David's Bridal :(

<---This picture says it all. (well, I'm kind of smirking a bit because I knew the picture was going to be taken and I did really love the veil, but I really was exhausted and annoyed.)

David's Bridal exhausted me. None of the bridal gowns jumped out at me, and neither did any of the bridesmaids dresses. Now I'm thinking about checking out Raylia Designs for the bridesmaids dresses. There are some shops around here that offer that designer and the turquoise or sky blue looks really pretty. Plus they seem to have a lot more different styles of dresses that I like.

Looking on the bright side...I found the size/style of veil that I like! I want a white, layered elbow length veil. I've seen some on eBay with butterfly satin embellishments on them for like $15. That'd be perfect! No need to spend $69 on a veil from David's. (In my opinion)

As far as my bridal gown goes, I'm sticking with DaVinci #8220. I love that dress! It has the sweetheart neckline that I love, it's fitted on top, full on the bottom and embellished, just the kind of dress I wanted. :) And did I mention it's also the cheapest one I've tried on? Gotta love that!

No comments: